First Iftar as IPBArians

Assalamualaikum wbt, 

Hey guys? how is it going? Good? Happy to hear that. By the way, I got too excited to post about this because it was the best experience I've ever had! (Also, because I'm trying to improve my writing skills. Literally.) Here we go!

Today was twelve day for me staying in IPBA aka Institut Perguruan Bahasa Antarabangsa. How's classes so far? Well, so far so good I guess. The lecturers are super duper nice, if you get to know better though. Then there's the class you're asking about? Well happy to announce, every classroom has air conditioning so that we never complain about sweating in class and smell like stinking skunk! (hahaha kidding. but that's what they said.) Lastly, my classmates? Yeah they're super duper nice! Still trying to get to know them better till today, we decide to hangout at Mid Valley to have our first iftar together! What's iftar you asked? Iftar means breaking fast in groups. *smiley*

But sadly not everyone can make it. But I'm surprised most of the boys were able to make it. Only four girls came, which include me. *smiley with tears* We departed early but we didn't came all at once. The guys rode the KTM while for us girls we rode Ruby's car, which was really convenient and cheap LOL. We all arrived at Mid Valley three hours early before maghrib prayers so we all went to the MPH bookstore to get the books that the lecturers been telling us to get for class. It was funny that everywhere you go, you'll see your classmates' faces. It was almost like we're the only one there. But since I'm not a fan of educational books, I went to the comic sections and talked with some of the boy classmates there. (aka one of my crush was there too *stick tounge out*) We got our books and got separated cause' the guys was hoping to break their fast at the KFC while the girls decided to go to the Oasis Food Court instead. 

When we arrived at the foodcourt, man it was crowded! so crowded that there was no empty seats and it was saddening. In the end, we all decided to pray first while the guys already packed their KFC meals. After we finish our maghrib prayer, we were relieved that finally there were many empty seats and we enjoyed our dinner. I had sizzling Yee Mee and it was delicious! We all had so much fun talking and making jokes at each other.

After dinner, we decide to pick a movie to watch together since it was still early to go back. Everyone decided to watch horror movies till they started to stare at me asking if it was okay. Turns out they can really tell that I'm not a fan of horror movie. At first they really forced me to watch it but I was still not convinced to enjoy the movie, and the fact it was night time. In the end, Ruby and Afiq decided to check out any movies available that EVERYONE can watch. Finally, they got tickets for Rise of the Apes (if i'm not mistaken) and it was at 12.30 midnight! We flipped out, especially Fatin and me! But it was also fun to know that if we got home late, at least the whole class will get in trouble. (once in a while right?)  

while waiting for three hours to pass to watch the movie, we spent time walking around Mid Valley and it was kind of creepy seeing most of the shops were closed and not many people were around. We took pictures and finally we decided to separate again. Some of us hangout in front of the cinema tickets counter while some went to the empty comfty cushion seats at Noodle Station. I was at the Noodle Station. And the fact that one of my classmate was sick, I invited him too, so that he can rest and sleep at the couch. Oh how comfortable he looked, I mused. Literally sleeping like a baby while holding his phone in his hand. One true fact about him was he never, I mean so far EVER, let go of his phone or left it in his pocket. 

And finally, we got to watch the movie and it was awesome! and surprisingly most of the guys enjoyed sleeping more than watching the movie. How can they even sleep with the sounds effect being so loud that even my seat was shaking that time? The movie ended at 3am and all the guys went home by cab while we rode Ruby's car home. It was kind of scary ride because I can tell Ruby was really tired. We got home safe in one piece and happy to announce, we didn't get in trouble. because according to IPBA's hostel rules, during fasting month we're allowed to move freely everyday but be home before 4am. So, we were one hour early. Thank goodness huh? 

So that's how our days went. It was an epic day because I knew that I'll get in trouble if my parents found out about this. *stick tounge out* But hey, live while we still can. It's kind of okay to make certain mistakes in our life so that one day we can laugh about it together right? 

Left side (from front): Ruby, myself, Tasha, Muizz, Isyraq, Huzaimi
Right side (from front): Fatin, Afiq, Asyraff, Syabil, Naim


just taking a stroll around Mid Valley

waiting for movie time!

 got too bored waiting.
photo credits to Ruby and Asyraff :)



Assalamualaikum wbt 
post signature

0 Words:

Post a Comment