5 Wishlist

I was scrolling around through my 'memory box' as I like to call it. I stumbled upon a wishlist that I want to achieve before I reached 30. Here are the lists:

1. Travel the world.
2. Have my own car. 
3. Have my own house/ studio apartment.
4. Get to do a full/part-time job.
5. Get married.

Believe me when I said this, I actually laughed out loud. Then I paused. I realized that I have actually accomplished some of the wishlists. 

1. I had traveled to Korea and China independently.
2. I actually had my own car few months ago.
3. I have actually done a part-time job as a waiter at a cafe.

Well, 3 over 5 of the wishlists accomplished is quiet the achievement. I am grateful that I was blessed with the experience and opportunity given. Looking forward to achieve the other two of the wishlist. Ameen
post signature

0 Words:

Post a Comment