Happy Saturday!

Assalamualaikum wbt 
How's everybody been up to? I've been doing great here so far. Just too many tutorial tasks and finally I was exposed to assignment work! Now I know why the seniors kept telling me good luck at surviving with the assignments and tutorial tasks at the same time! It was really hard but still, it kind of feels like doing school projects, only this one is so important that it will affect our exam grades! *freak out* I've been trying the hardest, so pray for me okay guys? 

Anyway, happy saturday! yeah finally it's weekend! So instead of staying at the hostel and get bored to death, why not take a stroll around Kuala Lumpur with your closest classmates? So that's what we actually do! After group discussion on Whatsapp, Huzaimi, Tasha, Fatin and me decided to look for pamphlets for our assignment while take a walk around KLCC. And believe me, it was worth it! 

We arrived at KLCC in the morning by LRT. As soon as we arrived, we end up going out at the wrong exit! man how we laughed about it! We started to look at the map on our smartphones and it was a very, i mean, a VERY retiring walk to Suria KLCC front entrance. We made it there, for pete sake, we were relieved! It was a very hot day and we were all very hungry, so we decided to have our breakfast at the food court on Level 2. I had myself a cup of cold chocolate from White Coffee while the others bought themselves chicken rice and nasi lemak. I almost chocked when they told me their chicken rice and nasi lemak costed them more than RM5! I was like, it was not normal for me who came from a small town in Terengganu, as those food only costs less than RM3 from my place! But luckily they were satisfied that they were really full. 
After we're done, we got our pamphlets at the information counters and we got pretty lost of not knowing what to do next. In the end, Tasha decided to take us for a walk around the Suria Park. It was very lovely! It has been 12 years since I came to this place. Surprisingly it was as beautiful as I imagined it would be. There were family, friends, tourists, couples and pupils from school trips too! I'm not surprised that there were so many people during weekends. We took pictures along the way, even with tourists! Man how embarrassed we were that time, practicing our English to ask permission with the tourists to take pictures with us. But it was a good exposure as we met many amazing people along the walk. 
how hot they looked right? *floating hearts*

the family was really nice asking about our college life *smiley*

photo credits by Tasha
Overall, we had fun. How was your Saturday? 
Assalamualaikum wbt
post signature

0 Words:

Post a Comment