Lunch @ KPM

Assalamualaikum wbt 

How's my readers doing? Good? Happy to hear that then? *smiley*

Wondering what's KPM stands for? aka Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia at Putrajaya. And yeah, we had lunch there! Surprised? I'm sure most soon-to-be-teachers will be invited here someday, so be patience. 

At one clock, everyone gathered at Block 4's ground floor for the IPBA buses. By everyone, I meant all of the PPISMP TESL Jun 2014 and most of the JPPs. The mini bus was for the boys while the big official bus was for the girls. It was a long trip, more like an hour or so. 

When we arrived, everyone kind of looked like they just woke up. Man who wouldn't be sleeping in there? The soft comfty seats, adding on the a/c was set on the right temperature, makes the bus feels like a hotel suite! To be honest, I slept too! We all got off the bus and took a long walk from the front gate all the way to the main field, where the lunch was set up. And wow, the place was crowded! Food stalls everywhere! It wasn't an ordinary lunch, it was more like All-You-Can-Eat buffet! I was really pumped up when I saw the signs from each stalls. There were kebab, satay, cendol, roasted beef and many more. and by 'many more', i meant to say that because I didn't a get chance to look at all of the stalls due to the crowd. But the best part of the buffet was the fried ice-cream! I've been eager to have that for quite some time now, and finally I got it! Not just one, but two fried ice-creams per person! worth the queue *smiley with tears* I got myself oreo and chocolate ice-cream, my favorite!

Overall, the best moment was having everyone to take group pictures together. 

Smile ;)

Girls from my batch

We all had an awesome free lunch!

photo credits to Ruby & Asyraff

post signature

0 Words:

Post a Comment