Selamat Hari Raya!

Assalamualaikum wbt 

"Selamat Hari Raya
kepada saudara serta saudari 
setahun hanya sekali
merayakan hari yang mulia ini."
full copyright Selamat Hari Raya by Sanisahuri

Hey it's still Syawal month in Islam calendar right? It ain't over till the month reached the end of the day. So, Selamat Hari Raya and Happy Eid to my muslims friends and followers and readers all over the world! Firstly I would like to apologize for all my wrongdoings with you guys and hope you guys will forgive me. 0-0 yeah? *laughing with tears*

After I got back from celebrating Happy Eid at my hometown, I was really excited that there'll also going to be another celebration at IPBA as well! My first Aidilfitri celebration at college, isn't that great!

Early in the morning, everyone dressed their very best! oh how gorgeous my housemates looked! I wore my long blue jubah with turquoise-colored shawl and my blue shoes. haha go blue! Walking all the way to class, wow how beautiful and charming the seniors looked! It's like colors everywhere! Finally, as soon as I stepped into my class, man how my heart skipped a beat to see the guys looked so charming with their baju melayu and kain sampin. Well, you don't see that everyday right? Since I brought my monopod with me, I "bravely" asked everyone to take a group selfie together, and happy to say, they all agreeed! Well it took a while to persuade them, thanks to Tasha and Ruby. *smile with tears* At first we took group pictures in class until Tasha got a better idea by taking the pictures outside the class! Man it all turned out so well, almost like we're photo shooting for fashion magazine! 

After all the picture taking, it was finally food time! It was a long queue, believe me! But luckily the food was worth the wait! There were satay, lemang, ketupat, rendang, soto, lontong and don't forget the biscuits and cakes! I took a big scoop of everything in one plate, and yeahhh I was very greedy and had my stomach full for maybe the whole day! Which was a good thing because I don't have to spend money on dinner tonight, haha! 

So after we had our feast, we spent the time talking and joke around in class, with the lights off! Actually it was kind of mourning time for us cause' Afiq kept asking opinions either he should stay in IPBA or accept the offer letter from this university that he applied for before he was chosen to be with us. So, still thinking about which choices will he made. If he leaves, it's kind of sad cause' we'll lose a big brother in our family *crying* but we don't want to stop him from achieving his dreams. 
From left: myself, Tasha, Ruby, Anis, Jess, Aisyah, Fatin, Gloria, Aima, Aimi
The guys.
From left: Afiq, Asyraff, Muizz, Isyraq, Syabil, Naim, Azlan, Huzaimi
The girls.
Single photoshoot.
My roomates. Fom left: Farhana, Ima, Ruby, Tasha, Aisyah, Anis, myself, Fatin
So, it ended well, kind of, I guess?

Assalamualaikum wbt 
post signature

0 Words:

Post a Comment